If you are familiar and comfortable with both fandoms (which is preferred for obvious reasons), we highly encourage you to apply for both a House and a LOST character. You will not be playing two characters, but it gives us a chance to see more of your writing style, and, ultimately, choose the character that we think is best for you. If you are only comfortable writing for one or the other, we won't smite you, but just specify that (and tell us if you're completely in the dark when it comes to the other fandom!). Thanks!
- Please copy the above code as is.
- Sample works must be a minimum of 100 words. This is so we can really see your writing style. You can't really show us anything with less.
- Do not forget to check over your application and make sure that you have remembered to include everything you need to apply.
- As noted before, the first batch of applications and character assignments (a.k.a. who-got-what) will not be announced until (EDIT) February 10th. After that time, applications will still (and always) be open, for as long as we have available characters.
- It is only after you are accepted should you create a character journal.
- All comments are screened.
- Good luck!